Heath is a commercial property specialist with wide experience including construction and business law.
Areas in which he specialises include:-
- Land and lease acquisitions and disposals;
- Commercial and residential property development including construction agreements and documentation;
- Property finance;
- Commercial landlord and tenant;
- Infrastructure agreements;
- Asset and share sales and acquisitions including corporate property support;
- Residential and commercial investment premises including pension funds;
- Agricultural and rural transactions;
- Adverse possession claims;
Heath graduated with a BA Degree in Political Science (minoring in Economics) from Armstrong State University, USA, and completed law school at the University of Exeter and post graduate diploma in legal practice at Cardiff University. Heath holds a Master of Laws Degree.
He undertook his training contract with a London firm and was admitted as a Solicitor in 2003 followed by several years working as a solicitor in private practice in the South West and Bristol.