Planning applications, environmental impact assessments and related processes can often be complicated to understand and time-consuming to complete. If not done correctly, these legal processes can add a considerable amount of disruption to the already tight schedule and budget of your building project.
Star Legal can help by providing a complete planning service for you. With cross-sector experience working for local planning authorities, developers and consultancies, we are able to offer you a multi-faceted perspective on planning issues and their resolution.
We can support you by:
- Making planning applications
- Submitting appeals
- Acting as advocate at committees, hearings and enquiries
- Submitting objections and other representations to applications and policy documents
- Providing legal opinions
- Making applications for certificates of lawfulness including preparation of evidence
- Acting for all parties to the compulsory acquisition process