Companies and their directors have a variety of legal obligations that must be fulfilled, such as maintaining company records and statutory books, and making Companies House filings.
Star Legal’s corporate team can assist directors and staff with these tasks, using our in-depth knowledge of legal requirements to ensure you comply with relevant duties.
Examples of duties we can perform include:
- Formation of companies
- General company law advice
- Compliance advice on company law and regulation
- Drafting of articles of association, board minutes and shareholder resolutions
- Drafting, making and correcting filings or resolutions at Companies House
- Company secretarial services, including forming and updating company books and making filings
For reliable support and the peace of mind that comes with knowing your duties have been fulfilled, contact us today.
Our experts in this area
I just wanted to say thank you to you and your fantastic team for bringing it all together for me. It was quite challenging at times, but I was really impressed by everyone that helped on this, and I’m really pleased that I’ve managed to find such a highly skilled and professional legal firm in the first instance of me needing to employ one. I have your details firmly saved for anything I may need you for along the way.
Get in touch today
- 0844 871 2926