If you are considering buying a business, you’ll know that it can be a complicated process. There are many important factors to consider and decisions to make, some of which will have legal implications.
The expert corporate team at Star Legal are experienced in advising buyers on the acquisition of businesses, shares, assets and franchises in many different sectors, including management buyouts.
We can assist at all stages of the deal, including:
- Drafting Heads of Terms to summarise the commercial deal
- Preparing and carrying out an agreed legal due diligence process of the business
- Advising on key risks that may arise and how to manage them as part of the acquisition
- Negotiating and drafting the purchase agreement and other ancillary documents
- Acquisitions are supported as appropriate by our other specialist lawyers.
To minimise risk and ensure a smooth transaction when buying a business, contact us today.