The relationship your business forms with customers and suppliers might be its most important asset. But do you have any formal agreements in place to govern those relationships?
Putting legally sound agreements in place is critical to securing a firm foundation for your business. Without them, you could lose a critical supplier with little or no notice, be exposed to unlimited liability by your customers, or in some cases even breaking the law.
It is important to ensure you have the right kind of contract in place. A lengthy agreement for a low value, one-off transaction is unlikely to be welcomed by your potential customer. Equally, a short one-page document is likely to leave your business exposed to considerable legal and commercial risk in a high value transaction.
That’s where Star Legal’s expert team of commercial lawyers can help, advising you on the right level of contract for what you’re looking to achieve, taking account of your attitude to risk.
We can help you with a wide range of commercial agreements and terms and conditions, including:
- Heads of terms summarising the key elements of a proposed transaction
- Supply and purchase agreements
- Terms and conditions for the supply of goods or services (online and offline)
- Consultancy agreements and engagement letters
- Distribution and agency arrangements
- Reseller agreements
- Outsourcing and collaboration agreements
- Confidentiality agreements (sometimes called a non-disclosure agreement or NDA).
To find out more about how Star Legal can help protect your valuable business relationships, contact us today.