Harriet is a consultant solicitor specialising in corporate and commercial/IP law. She advises on:
- company acquisitions – both buyer side and seller side
- shareholders agreements and articles of association
- group restructuring
- share buybacks
- loan, security and intercreditor agreements
- commercial agreements such as terms and conditions, service and contractor agreements
- IP licences, data privacy and sharing
Following university, Harriet completed both her initial years and legal training within the corporate and commercial/IP team at Clarke Willmott, before completing 5 further years at a specialist corporate and commercial/IP firm, Roxburgh Milkins.
Harriet particularly enjoys the opportunity to meet a variety of people as a lawyer, working collaboratively to identify the best options to suit their individual business needs.