Sarah is a real estate lawyer with over 13 years of experience gained in national law firms, with a broad-based practice advising a wide variety of clients on all aspects of commercial and residential property transactions.
Sarah's current workload is predominantly in the residential field and has particular expertise advising on:
- all aspects of residential conveyancing, including buying and selling properties, large and small, and mortgage funding
- all aspects of letting residential property
Sarah also has experience in advising:
- businesses on their acquisition of office, retail and industrial space
- property developers their acquisition of new sites for residential development
- in connection with telecommunications installations on land and buildings
- in the renewable energy field, particularly in the wind and solar sectors, on the acquisition / disposal of solar and wind assets and the option and leasing of land for renewable energy purposes from land based wind and solar farms to rooftop schemes
Sarah qualified as a solicitor in 2001.